Saturday, June 4, 2011

Things I Don't Like Talking About

Over the course of about 10 weeks I lost 20 pounds. I've gained about 7 back.

Fudge.

I don't like that. Not one bit. Part of it was a sheer loss of motivation. I had hit the end of student teaching, was graduating, moving, and starting to subsitute teach. Too much going on, no sort of set schedule set in place, and I lost my mind and will to not eat all the time.

I don't like to exercise much, but I'll do it. It's the food.

I like to eat and I justify all my eating with the fact that I need to do it in order to live, but...

I honestly don't need to be eating this much to survive. I mean, if our level of survival was dependent on how much food we could consume, I should have superpowers by now.

But instead I'm just fat.

This sucks.

:-/

It just needs to stop. Now. (All the eating...well, most of it. I do need to live.)

I don't want to talk about it anymore.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...