Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I Can't Wait Anymore!!

About six weeks ago my mom and I went to a furniture store, picked out a wonderful pull-out sofa. When we order said sofa they said, "It will be delivered in 4 to 6 weeks, maybe sooner!"

Well, it's been six weeks. Where's my couch?

You see, I've been passing my time sitting either on the floor (leaving me vunerable to multiple tackles from my 3-year-old) or in the world's most uncomfortable rocker-glider. Sure, there is a wonderfully comfy arm chair that I could be sitting, but that's DOH's chair. (The big baby...*Super whiny voice* "I have scoliosis. I work long 8-12 hour shifts all on my feet. I have physical training. Blah, blah, blah.") I'm really ready for a comfortable piece of furniture to park my kiester while I watch Real Housewives of New Jersey.

I think I may have to call the furniture people today...because I have no patience.

Update: I called the furniture store and was informed that there was a shipment of furniture coming tomorrow, so I should be hearing from them later this week for a delivery time. YIPPEE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...