Monday, October 10, 2011

Christmas Outfit

So, because I'm absolutely in love with Christmas and all things "holiday", I've already figured out Lizzie's Christmas outfit.

It was really easy because it's basically the same thing she wore last year.

I love this dress. I bought it from Hanna Andersson last year for Lizzie's Christmas dress and while it was a bit big, she still rocked it. 

Well, what do you know, it fits her perfectly this year. BUT there were some small stains on the dress that I hadn't been able to get out last year. Bummer, right? Well, my mom gave me a little tip: soak the dress for a a few hours to  day in the tub along with some OxyClean the wash it as you normally would. Well, low-and-behold, the dress came out of my dryer like new. Yes!

So, now we need to buy new tights (which mom kindly offered to do). Last year, we got the tights at Hanna Andersson, which is where we'll get them again. This is the pair I think we'll get:
Don't you love the ruffle butt? 

Anyway, we'll slap on some cheapo patent leathers from Wal-Mart and call it a day, bringing my grand total to $10.88 for Lizzie's Christmas outfit. Pretty great considering I spent about $50 last year...



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad I'm having a girl so I can slap some ruffle butt stuff on her! I already have three pairs of pants with ruffle butts... :)

Kirsten said...

I love the little ruffly pants. Lizzie had a few pairs from Carter's and we always thought she looked adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...