Saturday, October 8, 2011

This Is What Happens When I Try to Look Nice

My husband's aunt is getting married today (yay!). I decided to do something fancy with my nails. I bought some acrylic nails

Holy crap. I went from super short, bitten down nails to these...

I have adult film star hands.

I haven't quite decided if I like these yet, but I definitely have decided I can't function with them on. I can't type (this is taking me twice as long), can't do dishes easily, I'm afraid to touch Lizzie for fear of slicing her to pieces, and I'm a little nervous about DOH's reaction. He's either going to think their hot or be totally freaked out. My money is on freaked out.

And now I'm going to see if they'll finally let me join X-Men, as I sort of feel like a mutant.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...